Please read this Privacy Notice carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Website. By accessing or using this Website, you agree to this Privacy Notice. This Privacy Notice may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
1. Limitations on Use by Minors
Our Service is generally intended for use by individuals who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or such older age as may be required by applicable state laws in the jurisdiction in which an individual utilizes the Service.
Please note that we are not required to erase or otherwise eliminate, or enable erasure or elimination of such content or information in certain circumstances, such as, for example, when an international, federal, state, or local law, rule or regulation requires Drip Doc Wellness to maintain the content or information; when Drip Doc Wellness maintains the content or information on behalf of your Provider as part of your electronic medical record; when the content or information is stored on or posted to the Site by a third party other than you (including any content or information posted by you that was stored, republished or reposted by the third party); when Drip Doc wellness anonymizes the content or information, so that you cannot be individually identified; when you do not follow the aforementioned instructions for requesting the removal of the content or information; and when you have received compensation or other consideration for providing the content or information.
2. Protected Health Information
Information provided to Drip Doc wellness, including but not limited to, your name, email address, shipping address, phone number and certain transactional information, that we do not consider to be “protected health information” or “medical information”.
The Drip Doc provider has adopted a Notice of Privacy Practices that describes how they use and disclose Protected Information. By accessing or using any part of the Service, you are acknowledging receipt of the Notice of Privacy Practices from your Provide.
3. Collection of Information
We collect any information you provide when you use the Service, including, but not limited to:
- Personally identifying information such as your name and contact data such as your e-mail address, phone number, and billing and physical addresses
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us;
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Demographic data (such as your gender, date of birth and zip code)
- Computer, mobile device and/or browser information (e.g., IP address, mobile device ID information, operating system, connection speed, bandwidth, browser type, referring/exist web pages, web page requests, cookie information, hardware attributes, software attributes)
- Third-party website, network, platform, server and/or application information (e.g., square, Instagram)
- Usage activity concerning your interactions with the Service and/or third-party websites, networks or applications accessed through the Service (e.g., viewing habits, viewing preferences, viewing history, number of clicks on a page or feature, amount of time spent on a page or feature, identify of third-party websites, networks, etc.)
- Billing and payment information
- Electronic signature
- Any other information you provide when you contact or communicate with us
If you use your mobile device to visit, access or use the Service, then additional categories of information that we collect may include
- Your name associated with your mobile device
- Your telephone number associated with your mobile device
- Your geolocation
- Your mobile device ID information
4. How Information Is Collected
Drip Doc wellness might collect personal and non-personal information directly from you during a visit or Service; when you register with or subscribe to the Service or any products or services available through the Service; when you allow the Service to access, upload, download, import or export content found on or through, or to otherwise interact with, your computer or mobile device (or any other device you may use to visit, access or use the Service) or online accounts with third-party websites, networks, platforms, servers or applications (e.g., your online social media accounts, your cloud drives and servers, your mobile device service provider); or whenever Drip Doc Wellness asks you for such information, such as, for example, when you process a payment through the Service, or when you answer an online survey or questionnaire. In addition, if you or a third party sends Drip Doc Wellness a comment, message or other communication (such as, by way of example only, email, letter, fax, phone call, or voice message) about you or your activities on or through the Site and/or the App, then Drip Doc Wellness may collect any personal or non-personal information provided therein or therewith.
In addition to the information we collect directly from you, we may also collect certain information from the Providers who provide treatment or other services to you in connection with our Service. This information may include, but is not limited to, diagnoses, treatment plans (including prescription details) and notes, and is accessible and visible through certain components of the Service.
5. Use of Information
In connection with providing the Service, we and our affiliates and service providers may use your information, subject to the limitations addressed in the Protected Health Information Section above, for a number of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Verifying your identity;
- Confirming your location;
- Administering your account;
- Fulfilling your requests;
- Processing your payments;
- Facilitating your movement through the Service;
- Facilitating your use of the Service and/or products or services offered through the Service;
- Communicating with you by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication, including on behalf of your Provider(s) to facilitate medical services;
- Providing you with information about Drip Doc Wellness, products and services by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication;
- Providing you with customer support;
- Providing you with information about third-party businesses, products and services by letter, email, text, telephone or other forms of communication;
- Developing, testing or improving the Service and content, features and/or products or services offered via the Service;
- Identifying or creating new products, services, marketing and/or promotions for Drip Doc Wellness or the Service;
- Promoting and marketing Drip Doc Wellness, the Service, and the products and/or services offered via the Service;
- Improving user experiences with the Service;
- Analyzing traffic to and through Service;
- Analyzing user behavior and activity on or through the Service;
- Conducting research and measurement activities for purposes of product and service research and development, advertising claim substantiation, market research, and other activities related to Drip Doc Wellness, the Service or products and services offered via the Service;
- Monitoring the activities of you and others on or through the Service;
- Placing and tracking orders for products or services on your behalf;
- Protecting or enforcing Drip Doc Wellness rights and properties;
- Protecting or enforcing the rights and properties of others (which may include you);
- When required by applicable law, court order or other governmental authority (including, without limitation and by way of example only, in response to a subpoena or other legal process); or
- Drip Doc Wellness believes in good faith that such use is otherwise necessary or advisable (including, without limitation and by way of example only, to investigate, prevent, or take legal action against someone who may be causing injury to, interfering with, or threatening the rights, obligations or properties of Drip Doc Wellness, a user of the Service, which may include you, or anyone else who may be harmed by such activities or to further Drip Doc Wellness’ legitimate business interests).
We may de-identify your information and use, create and sell such de-identified information, or any business or other purpose not prohibited by applicable law.
7. Data Retention
Drip Doc Wellness may retain your information for as long as it believes necessary; as long as necessary to comply with its legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce its agreements; and/or as long as needed to provide you with the products and/or services of the Service or Drip Doc Wellness. Drip Doc Wellness may dispose of or delete any such information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by Drip Doc Wellness or as required by law.
Similarly, Drip Doc Wellness may retain your information for as long as they believe necessary; as long as necessary to comply with their respective legal obligations, resolve disputes and/or enforce its agreements; and/or as long as needed to provide you with the products and/or services of the Drip Doc Wellness and Providers. Drip Doc Wellness and Providers may dispose of or delete any such information at any time, except as set forth in any other agreement or document executed by Drip Doc Wellness or Providers or as required by law.
8. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Websites confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures deployed on the Website.
In connection with any transaction that you conduct through the Service (e.g., the purchase or sale of any products or services on or through the Service), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to the transaction, including, without limitation, your credit card number and expiration date, your billing address, your shipping address, your phone number and/or your email address. By submitting such information, you grant Drip Doc Wellness without charge the irrevocable, unencumbered, universe-wide and perpetual right to provide such information to third parties (e.g., payment processing companies, buyers on the Service, sellers on the Service) for the purpose of facilitating the transaction.
All credit card, debit card and other monetary transactions on or through the Service occur through an online payment processing application(s) accessible through the Service. This online payment processing application(s) is provided by Drip Doc Wellness third-party online payment processing vendor, Squareup. Drip Doc wellness’ relationship with Stripe, if any, is merely contractual in nature, as Squareup is nothing more than a third-party vendor to Drip Doc Wellness, and is in no way subject to Drip Doc Wellness direction or control; thus, their relationship is not, and should not be construed as, one of fiduciaries, franchisors-franchisees, agents-principals, employers-employees, partners, joint ventures or the like.
11. Third Parties
12. Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may have certain rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to access and update your Personal Data, restrict how it is used, and the right to have us erase certain Personal Data about you. You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority about our processing of your Personal Data.
Applicable data protection laws may provide you with certain rights with regards to our processing of your Personal Data.
- You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances. In particular, you can request we restrict our use of it if you contest its accuracy, if the processing of your Personal Data is determined to be unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Data for processing but we have retained it as permitted by law.
- Right to be Forgotten. You have the right to request that we delete all of your Personal Data. We cannot delete your Personal Data except by also deleting your user account, and we will only delete your account when you have requested that we do so. We may not accommodate a request to erase information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In all other cases, we will retain your Personal Data as set forth in this policy. In addition, we cannot completely delete your Personal Data as some data may rest in previous backups. These will be retained for the periods set forth in our disaster recovery policies.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
- How You May Exercise Your Rights. You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting us through any of the methods listed under Contact Information below and through our Website’s Contact Us form. If you contact us to exercise any of the foregoing rights, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements. Please note that if you make unfounded, repetitive, or excessive requests (as determined in our reasonable discretion) to access your Personal Data, you may be charged a fee subject to a maximum set by applicable law.
13. Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
14. Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice at any time. It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Privacy Notice on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ Personal Data, we will notify you through a notice on the Website’s home page. The date this Privacy Notice was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Privacy Notice to check for any changes.
15. Contact Information
You may contact our Data Protection Officer through the contact information below. If you wish to contact us, you may contact both us through the contact information below or through the Contact Us form on our Website.
If you have any questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions regarding our Privacy Notice, have any requests related to your Personal Data pursuant to applicable laws, or otherwise need to contact us, you may Contact us through the Contact Us page on our Website.